Friday, November 6, 2015

Cute Pug Christmas Cards and Ornaments

Pugs are so cute. Here you will find my painting of a cute pug dog that I saw while on a neighborhood walk. I've gone on this route quite a few times and had seen this friendly girl out with her owner. I started chatting with her owner and one day I even got to take her pug for a walk. I was amazed and impressed with how quick her pace was. I had to pick up my pace a bit.

After having spoke with the owner on several occasions, I asked her if it would be okay for me to paint a picture of her dog, and for me to place it on cards, etc. I also told her that I would give her the original painting. She accepted my offer and I also gave her some original pug cards. She agreed; I painted her cute pug with her adorable friendly pose. She looks so happy.

For Christmas, I added in a holiday Santa hat, and sent the woman a memorable Christmas card.


Here she is on a matching ornament; her happy face is printed on both sides.


Hope you have enjoyed my painting of a cute pug. If you'd like to check out more of this cutie on Christmas products, you can view them here:


Cheryl Paton

No comments:

Post a Comment