Monday, October 19, 2015

Green Holly Leaves with Yellow Flowers Christmas Products

Find fun and colorful holly designs for your home, envelopes, and more.

This holly design features an assortment of painted holly leaves with accents of light green and yellow. Centered in the different assortments of the holly leaves are yellow flowers accented with pale green. The complete design is painted on a red background.

The yellow, red, and green look great together and provide a festive holiday look. I hope you enjoy my painting. I like playing holiday music when I create my winter holiday designs.

By following the link below, you'll find holly greeting cards; home decor items such as throw pillows, bath mats, shower curtains and more; and other items such as paper and cloth napkins, table cloths, box of chocolates, and more.


As I make more holly designs, you can find them here: holly designs.

Cheryl Paton

1 comment:

  1. Lovely simple holiday design you have here. The paper products are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete