Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Cat Mugs

Being a cat lover myself, I like all kinds of things with cats on them. I have two cats, a tortoiseshell and a tuxedo cat. I also like to paint, and painted these cat pictures for my fellow cat lovers. No cats were harmed in the making of these paintings, nor they did have to get dressed for the occasion. : )

This first mug shows a painting of two playful cats under the Christmas tree. A ball has already been freed from its' branch.


This one features a cute black cat, kitten, climbing out of a red and blue Christmas stocking. My cats love crawling into things, including things that on appearance seems to small for them. This reminds me of something they could do.


This design is a pairing of paintings. The first one was of my tortoiseshell cat resting in one of her cat beds. I added the Santa hat later; she appreciated that it only happened in the picture. : )

Cute Tortoiseshell Cat Santa Helper Mugs
Cute Tortoiseshell Cat Santa Helper Mugs by Cherylsart
Find additional mug online at Zazzle.

I hope you enjoyed my cat mugs. Do you have a favorite?

Cheryl Paton

No comments:

Post a Comment